The accepted papers will be published in the CMD 2020 Proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore database. At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation.
THE CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION
The camera-ready submission system for the 8th International Conference on Condition and monitoring (CMD2020) is now open in the link below.
The online submission system for the 8th International Conference on Condition and monitoring (CMD2020) is now open. The abstracts, which contains 500 words maximum, must be written in English using the IEEE template as shown in the link below.
SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS
Authors have to submit their full papers after abstract reviewing process is completed. Please be noted that we can only accept original papers which have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Technical full papers must be submitted electronically via the CMD 2020 Paper Submission System. All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- The manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of 4 printed pages IEEE format (10-point font) including results, tables, figures and reference.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is 4 pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. Format compatibility MUST BE checked via PDF Express utility.
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically via the conference website.
The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 4 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at:
It is required that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance, it cannot be published and will be removed from the CMD2020 Proceedings and the IEEE Xplore system. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
BEFORE CREATING A PDF:
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found at:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5931-7/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5931-7/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-5931-7/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
· 48350XP for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Deadline of Abstract Submission
January 31, 2020
March 9, 2020
Notification for Authors
April 20, 2020
June 22, 2020
July 13, 2020
Notification of Paper Acceptance
August 10, 2020
Deadline of Camera Ready
September 25, 2020
September 25, 2020
October 25 – 28, 2020